Notice For Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders Fiscal Year 2015 PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Timur TbkDate: 07 january 2016
The Board of Directors of PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Timur Tbk (may hereinafter be referred as the “Company”) hereby invite Shareholders of the Company to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (may hereinafter be referred to as the “Meeting”), on:
|Day/Date||:||Friday/January 29, 2016|
|Place||:||Isyana Ballroom – Hotel Bumi Surabaya|
|Jl. Basuki Rachmad 106-128|
|Time||:||07.30 WIB - Finished|
With the following agenda:
- Approval of the Annual Report on the state and the course of the Company during Fiscal Year 2015, including the Report of the Supervisory Board of Commissioners duties during the Fiscal Year 2015 and the Ratification of the Company's Financial Statements for Fiscal Year 2015;
- Determination the Use of Net Income for the Fiscal Year 2015, including bonuses for employees as well as the bonus for the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners;
- Authorize the Board of Directors with the approval of the Board of Commissioners to appoint a public accounting firm to audit the Company's Financial Statements for Fiscal Year 2016;
- Use of funds of the Initial Public Offering Reports on 2015;
- Authorize the Board of Directors with the approval of the Board of Commissioners to make adjustments to the Company's capital from the issuance of new shares, which is the implementation of the approved program MESOP Annual General Meeting of Fiscal Year 2014;
- Approval of the Agenda Decision Amendment 6 General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company held on 8 April 2015 relating to the Implementation Licensing Spin - Off Sharia unit into Sharia Banks;
- Determination of remuneration of the Company Board.
Explanation for the meeting agenda :
- 1st – 3rd Meeting Agendas are as required on the Company Annual General Meeting in accordance with the Company article of Association, Financial Service Authority (OJK) Regulation No.32/POJK.04/2014 and Laws of the Republic Indonesia No.40 Year 2007 on Limited Company;
- 4th Agenda is the fulfillment to the Decision of the Capital Market Supervisory Board No. KEP-27 / PM / 2003 Regulation X.K.4 on the Use of Proceeds from Public Offering;
- 5th Agenda is the approval of the execution of replacement Replacement MESOP Program which is implemented in accordance with the Regulation No.38/POJK.04/2014 on Capital Increase Without Pre-emptive Rights;
- 6th Agenda is the Adjustment application of Sharia Unit Business Spin-Off with the establishment of Sharia Banks with accordance to the legislation in force, which has been approved in the Annual General Meeting of the Company held on 8 April 2015;
- 7th Agenda is in accordance with the Laws of the Republic Indonesia No.40 Year 2007 regarding Limited Company Article 96 dan Article 113 which are arranged that the amount of the salary and allowances for members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners are determined by the decision of the AGM.
- The Shareholders of the Company that are entitled to be present or be represented at the Meeting are those whose name are recorded in the Shareholders Register of the Company on Wednesday, January 6, 2016, at 16.00 WIB, or the holders of securities account at collective deposit of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia after the market closing on Wednesday, January 6, 2016;
- Meeting materials can be downloaded on the Company’s official website at www.bankjatim.co.id;
- Shareholder who cannot attend the Meeting can be represented by proxies, Board of Directors, Board of Commissioners and employee of the Company can act as proxy of shareholders at the Meeting, but their vote won’t count on Voting;
- All Letters of Authority must be completed and received by the Company no later than January, 6 2016 at 16:00 o’clock through Stock Administration Bureau Office at Puri Datindo Wisma Sudirman, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 34 Jakarta 10220;
- The Shareholders of the Company or their proxies who will attend the Meeting are required to submit copies of their Identity Cards (Kartu Tanda Penduduk) or other forms of identification or other form of identification either authorize or who are authorized to the registration officer of the Company's before entering the meeting room;
- Shareholders in the form of legal entity are asked to bring copies of their latest articles of association and latest composition of their Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
- To ease the order and control of the Meeting, shareholders or their proxies kindly requested has been come at least 30 (thirty) minutes before the meeting begins.
Surabaya, 7 January 2016
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Timur Tbk
The Board of Directors