Bank Jatim presents Simpanan Pelajar (SIMPEL), saving for student from ECD to Senior High School. With easy first and next deposit, SIMPEL packed for give education and inclution finance to encourge early saving culture.
SIMPEL equipped with e-delivery channel which ease transaction for student .
SiMPEL is saving for student who nationally published by Indonesian banks, with with easy and simple requirements, equipped with interesting features, to encourge early saving culture.
SYARAT & KETENTUAN
- Saving for Indonesian Student.
- For ECD,kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, senior high school, Madrasah (MI, MTs, MA) or equal, aged under 17 years and not have identity card.
- Opening account from cooperation between school and bank.
- Parent can give authority to principal or others with authority for opening SIMPEL accounts.
- One Student only allowed have 1 (one) SIMPLE Account at The same Bank.
- Not allowed for joint account.
- Drawing, deposit and transfer transaction can be serve at school and all bank channel as customer requested and Bank policy.
- Free Monthly Administration
- Minimum First Deposit, Rp5.000,00
- Minimum Subsequent Deposit, Rp1.000,00
- Minimum Balance, Rp5.000,00
- Dormant Status (no transaction for 12 Month consecutive) is :
- The Account will be charged Rp1.000,00 per Month.
- If current balance less than Rp5.000,00 then the account will be automatically close.
- Closing Account Rp5.000,00
- Free exchange books