Services for transfer of accounts receivable settlement or short-term bills from the Corporate/Seller (Customer) to the bank which then bank collects the receivables to the debtor (Corporate/Buyer Partner) which can be accompanied by short-term financing facilities for Corporate/Seller (Customers) intended as bailout for corporate/seller (customer) liquidity requirements worth of receivables on the basis of sharia principles.
- BUMN, BUMD and private corporate;
- The transaction between corporate/seller with corporate/buyer partner minimum had been done at least 6 (six) time;
- The relation between corporate/seller with corporate/buyer partner has been running for 2 (two) years;
- Customer must have an account at Bank Jatim Syariah
- Akad Wakalah bul ujroh
- Akad Qardh
- Letters of request for realization
- Letter of request for realization
- Copy of invoiced transaction bill;
- Copy of proof of delivery of goods / services (BAST / other equivalent documents).
- Copy of income statement for the last 2 (two) years of Corporate / seller (customer) and if there is a balance of Corporate/Buyer partners
- Other certificates (if any)