Facility granted to the Customer that have the fixed income with Murabahah.
Purposes: For productive and consumptive purposes.
- Using a Murabahah
- Financing Term :
- Civil Servants maximum of 8 (eight) years.
- Retired military and retired civil servants maximum of 5 (five) years.
- Permanent employee of a private company / foundation / cooperative bonafide maximum of 5 (five) years.
- Financing Limit:
- Civil Servants is 80% of the salary received by the customer
- Retired military and retired civil servants by 80% of the pension entitlements received by customers.
- Permanent employee of a private company / foundation / cooperative bonafide 60% of the salary received by the customer.
- Repayment prior to maturity is not subject to penalty.
- Sharia insurance protection
- Fixed installments until maturity financing.
- Fill out an application form
- At least 18 (eighteen) years or have been married and are authorized to take legal action (an adult according to the law and not in a guardianship) according to applicable regulations.
- Identification card, KSK, NIP or Employee Card is still valid.
- Appointment of Permanent Employees SK photocopy of the last published.
- Letter of Recommendation from the management of the company / institution where the customer works.
- Certificate of salary (salary slips) is approved by the competent authority.
- Power of Attorney cut the salaries customer from corporate officers / agencies authorized to the bank.
- Statement of the Treasurer to cut salaries customer for installment payments to the bank.