is a credit that channeling pattern in which the funds allocated by the East Java Provincial Government for strengthening the activities of venture capital for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and Cooperatives located in East Java.
- UMKMK whose operations were healthy, productive and able to evolve from the capital increase lending program, either individual, business entity or corporation;
- Applicant credits are not included in the list of bad loans from the bank;
- Applicant credits are not double financing of revolving funds from the State Budget, the East Java Provincial Budgets and budget regencies / cities in East Java.
- Working Loan maximum Rp300 Million per Debtor
- Investment Loan maximum Rp500 Million per Debtor
- Magnitude of interest revolving loan funds that are common are as follows:
- Loans of up to Rp100.000.000,00 bears interest at 4% per year effective from plafond;
- Loans above Rp100.000.000,00 bears interest at 6% per year effective from plafond.
- Loans for east java people as start up employee or entrepreneur bears interest at 6% effective from plafond
- Magnitude of interest revolving loan fund that is specifically is flat at 3% per year effective from plafond.
Additional collateral is fixed goods, movable goods, securities or other goods which additional conditions
1. Recent photograph size 4 x 6,
2. Photocopy of ID card / SIM,
3. Copies Card Family Structure (CWC),
4. Photocopy of marriage certificate or certificate of unmarried,
5. Letters death / divorce if it had been a widow / widower,
6. Photocopy of proof of ownership of additional collateral,
7. Certificate business from the village head,
8. TIN, Business License, TDP and SITU,
9. Accordance with the other terms bankjatim or Department / Agency / Bureau (on education) of East Java Province,
Terms, conditions/for more information about our products, please contact Info Bank Jatim 14044 or visit branch offices Bank Jatim.