Is a credit with the support of Housing Financing Liquidity Facility (FLPP) launched by bankjatim to the Low Income Citizens (MBR) in order to Rumah Sejahtera ownership purchased from Legal Entity or individual person who cooperated with the Legal Entity.
- CREDIT TARGET:
- Low Income Community (MBR) with a maximum income of IDR 8,000,000.00 per month.
- HOUSING PRICE:
- Java (except Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi) 150,500,000
- Jabodetabek (Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi) 168,000,000
- Riau Islands (Batam) 156,500,000
- Flats that can be purchased for a maximum of IDR 284,400,000.00
- PAYMENT / DOWN PAYMENT (DP)
- At least 1% (one percent) of the selling price of a prosperous house.
- CREDIT PLAFOND
- Value Mortgage pa l ing a lot for the price of selling the house prosperous minimum down payment is reduced by 1% minus Subsidy Assistance Payment (SBUM)
- INTEREST RATE
- 5,00% pa effective rate cannot be changed during the loan period (fixed rate) with the annual interest calculation (annuity)
- CREDIT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Not having a home and receive home ownership subsidy
- Has ID card and TIN
- For PNS / TNI / POLRI who moved domicile for department purposes are exempt from the provisions not having a house
- DOCUMENT CREDIT APPLICATIONS:
- Photograph 4x6
- Copy of ID card and family card
- Photocopy of of NPWPCopy of TIN,
- Copy (SPT) Annual Personal Income Tax or income Reference Letter that known: head of work institution for fixed income citizens, village head/urban village head for unfixed income citizens,
- Income Reference Letter from work institution / salary slip for fixed income citizens,
- Reference Letter of not having from the neighborhood head / head of hamlets / work institution or lease Reference Letter / home lease receipt,
- Other requirements in accordance with bankjatim
Terms, conditions/for more information about our products, please contact Info Bank Jatim 14044 or visit branch offices Bank Jatim.
1. Java (except Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi) 150,500,000
2. Jabodetabek (Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi) 168,000,000
3. Riau Islands (Batam) 156,500,000
4. Flats that can be purchased for a maximum of IDR 284,400,000.00