Time Deposit represents a unique deposit and different with other savings products. It provides several choices of time period with interest rate, due to customer expectation, such as following:
- 1 month
- 2 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
Each period will provide a competitive rate of interest and you will also get greater benefits on the bigger nominal deposit. Therefore, Time Deposit will be appropriate for individual and corporate.
Automatic Roll Offer Time Deposit (ARO)
It is not necessary for customer to come to the bank to extend the period when the time is expired. It will be extended automatically, that’s why Automatic Roll Offer (ARO) Time Deposit would be more practical.
Customer will get the advantage when the monthly interest of Time Deposit comes into the customer savings account in Bank Jatim.
When customer needs additional capital, Automatic Roll Offer Time Deposit can be used as collateral for bank loans in accordance with applicable in Bank Jatim.
- Customer should fill out an application form of Automatic Roll Offer Time Deposit
- Customer should attach a copy of Identity (ID card, driving license, Papor / other) which is still valid
- Minimum deposit amount Rp2.500.000,00
- Deposit can be opened with the rupiah currency and foreign currency (USD)
- When Deposit is cash out before expires it will be subject to a penalty of Rp50.000,00 and no interest given on the running month
TERM & CONDITIONS TIME DEPOSIT VALAS :
- Minimum time deposit USD 1,000,
- Deposit In rupiah = Nominal USD X TT Selling Rate Branch. In Bank Notes USD = Under the deposit amount *)
- Is bursement of principal and / rupiah deposit rate = Nom USD X Exchange Buy TT Branch.
- In Bank Notes subject to the commission:
- s/d U.S. $ 5.000,00 = 0.50%.
- > USD 5.000,00 = 1%.
4. Defrost before maturity cost: US $ 5.