- Executing Scheme is a loan granted from the Bank to the BPR to be lent to micro and small customers and the risk of being in an BPR;
- Channeling Scheme is a loan granted by the Bank to a small micro-customer through an BPR acting as the "Administrative Administration of Credit" and has no authority to terminate the credit unless it is authorized by the Bank or the risk of being with the Bank
- INTEREST RATE:
Interest rates in accordance with the applicable provisions
- TIME PERIOD:
- Max. 5 years (executing Scheme)
- Max. 3 years (chaneling Scheme)
Executing Scheme, Channeling Scheme
Debtor Bank Partners assisted the bank has to provide additional collateral in accordance with the provisions of SOP / BPP BPR at least 100% of the ceiling per Debtor can be:
1. Goods not move
2. Goods move
3. Deposits, or savings blocked
- APPLICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Executing Scheme
- BPR must be operational for at least 3 (three) years as evidenced by the operational license from the Ministry of Finance / Bank Indonesia / Otoritas Jasa Keuangan and BPR Health Level.
- The health level of BPR PERBARINDO YEAR last year is the "HEALTH" category as reported to Otoritas Jasa Keuangan, specifically BPR Perbamida, the last year's minimum BPR health rating is the "HEALTHY ENOUGH" category as reported to the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan.
- Channeling Scheme
- The RB must have operated for at least 1 (one) year, as evidenced by the operational license from the Ministry of Finance / Bank Indonesia / Otoritas Jasa Keuangan and BPR Health Level.
- The Bank's examination of the minimum BPR Health Level is the "HEALTHY ENOUGH" category as reported to the Otoritas Jasa Keuangan
- Executing Scheme
- Executing patterns, Channeling
- Submit monthly reports Bank Indonesia last month.
- Submit Business Plan or Work Plan last year
- Changes to the Business Plan which has been approved by Bank Indonesia must be submitted to the Bank
- Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) of at least 12%
- Non-Performing Loans (NPL) Ratio Nett should not be more than 5%.