Based on POJK No. 1/POJK.07/2013 about Consumer Protection Financial and PBI 8/5/PBI/2006 about banking mediation as changed by PBI no. 10/1/PBI/2008 about amended banking mediation PBI 8/5/PBI/2006 about banking mediation, herewith we inform you that to complete the customer with the bank, which has previously been through the banking process through the bank, Bank Indonesia has been providing "BANKING MEDIATION"
Terms & Conditions:
- Customer losses at most of Rp 500,000,000 (five hundred million Rupiahs);
- Customer submits a written application and complaint document;
- Bank has made settling the complaint but the consumer is not able to accept thesettlement or has passed OJK time limit;
- The Compliants not in the process or have not been disconnected by judicial or arbitral institution, or other mediation institute;.
- The Compliants is a civil dispute;
- The Complaints have not been facilitated by OJK
- The deadline for the submission of disputes through banking mediation does not exceed sixty (60) working days since the date of the letter of complaint resolution outcomes are delivered to the customer's Bank
- Submitted in writing accompanied by supporting documents :
- Copy of complaint resolution letter outcomes given the Bank to the customer
- Copy of The Identity Of The Customer
- Copy of supporting documents related to the dispute
- Copy of power of Attorney, in which case the filing of dispute resolution delegated
- The filing of a dispute is submitted to :
Otoritas Jasa Keuangan
Menara Bidakara I Lantai 8 Lt. 20
Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 71-73, Jakarta
Call Center (021) 500655
- With copy submitted to Corporate Secretary and Branch Office Bank Jatim.